Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cats! Cats! EVERYWHERE!!

OK - so when I tell people we have 4 cats (previously 5, but unfortunately Pickles had "issues" thinking he was king of the mountain and therefore could mark his territory EVERYWHERE! so... he went to live in the country. when I say "country" I mean Covington, not side of the road dropped in a pillowcase "country") Anyhow... when I tell people they give me that "crazy cat lady" look and I tell you IT IS NOT ME! My hubby who inherited 3 cats from Trowski LOVES these cats and they LOVE him! They each have their own personalities: Clyde (black cat) is the dominant male and will MEOW as loud as he can on the sink everytime you go into the bathroom, because he needs to drink from running water, not a bowl (eek!). Patches (huge fuzz ball black & white) is our surfer cat. If cats could talk, we are convinced he would say, "Whoa, dude! (insert Keanu Reeves accent here) " Forrest (big ol' black/gray tabby) LOVES Bo and tolerates the rest of us. She has to sleep right in the middle of us and will bite me if I intrude on HER space. And then there is Jenny (smaller black/gray tabby - not pictured). We call her crazy Jenny because she is very skiddish and hides ALOT! She has a tail twitch and will growl, hiss and bite her tail as if it is attacking her. She also loves sausage and will stand by your feet meowing anytime we cook it.





I think we need a bigger bed!


Bo, Clyde, Forrest & Patches (Jenny was under the bed)

No comments: