Monday, March 3, 2008

Rockin' the HOUSE!

Our home is full of music these days & it is so awesome! Cade is now 6 weeks into his guitar lessons and he is making amazing progress. His first concert will be April 12th and he's very excited. Ashton has also picked up the guitar. Her guitar is named Pablo (Cade has not decided on a name for his yet). Ashton is tossing around the idea of taking lessons, but has decided she would really rather learn to play the drums. Before long ~ we'll have a Rock Band ~ all we need is a tambourine for Jackers and we're set! :)

Here's a video of Ashton & Pablo ~ Pretty amazing considering she has never had a single lesson! Be sure to watch to the end- too funny! She cracks me up! :)


Here's Cade after 3 more lessons ~ He's AWESOME! (the sound quality is awful, so you'll have to turn it up! eventually, I will remember to put the amp right in front of the camera. :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My precious grandkids are so smart and talented...I especially liked when Ashton whined...I lost my pick. Rock out Caddo!!!

Love Ya!
Grammy